At the Neighborhood Community Development Fund, we’re here to serve neighborhoods across Allegheny County. Whether you’re a small business getting started, an existing business looking to grow, or a new real estate project ready to begin construction, we have the right resources and knowledge to help. Read on to see how we help our clients and community partners.
Expand Your Business
No matter where your business is on its journey of growth, we want to lend financial and strategic support wherever possible. Turn your ideas into reality with us – and help expand prosperity in our region.
- Microenterprise Loan Program for Start-ups: As a Microenterprise lender verified by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we provide start-up planning and financing for local entrepreneurs. Our low fees and interest rates can help take your business to the next level.
- Business Expansion Loan Program: We’re pleased to help provide flexible, low-interest financing for Allegheny County’s businesses. The funds business owners acquire with our help can be used for purchase order financing, working capital, purchase of inventory, business acquisition, leasehold improvements and more. We’re also able to step in with subordinate financing if a bank can’t cover the whole cost of a project.
- Real Estate Development Financing: We’re happy to help provide financing to for-profit and nonprofit real estate developers alike. This funding can be used for both commercial and residential development projects in Allegheny County.
Building resilient and sustainable neighborhoods starts with strategically placing building projects and businesses in the right places. To do this, our team works with developers to utilize real estate in a way that helps the community. By working with neighborhood organizations and private developers, we help create affordable home ownership opportunities throughout Allegheny County.
Need extra help? We’re in your corner – especially when it comes to providing assistance for those seeking capital, site location assistance and more for your business. Working with a medley of entrepreneurs and community developers connects us with the right local partners.
- Business Plans: Want to be an entrepreneur? We partner with Small Business Development Centers at the University of Pittsburgh and Duquesne University to assist prospective entrepreneurs in preparing business plans. Click here for business plan guide to get you started.
- Site Location Assistance: If you’d like to locate or expand in Allegheny County, we can assist.
We can help bring your idea to life by serving as a knowledgeable partner for all entrepreneurs, including women- and minority-owned businesses.
- Funding: Finding funding can be daunting, but don’t worry. We can help you apply for a small business loan.
- Partnership: Bounce your ideas off us. For over 20 years, we’ve helped startups in the region by hosting educational events and helping with business plans.
- Location: Let us help you find a place in the local community, so you can contribute to the region’s enrichment.
No matter what area of support you need, we’re here to help you take the next step for your small business or real estate project. Get started with your application today: https://www.ncd-fund.org/get-started/apply-now/