Our community partners are hard at work in Allegheny County, helping small business owners get the support and resources they need. These partners include:
- Bloomfield Garfield Corporation: Community-based and board driven, Bloomfield Garfield Corporation (BGC) involves as many people in the community as possible in efforts aimed at physical revitalization, an improved economy, and strengthened well-being. The primary beneficiaries of our projects and programs are low-income individuals and families living or working in Garfield and the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Hilltop Alliance: A community and economic development coalition of eleven City neighborhoods in south Pittsburgh’s “Hilltop,” and Mt. Oliver Borough. The Hilltop Alliance serves the goals and priorities of neighborhood-specific, all-volunteer organizations to deliver programs and projects, including: Business District Growth Programs (Allentown & Mt. Oliver), Vacant Property Recycling, Affordable Housing Preservation & Development (including home repair assistance), Tangled Title Assistance & Prevention, and Free Food Assistance.
- Hill Community Development Corporation: The Hill Community Development Corporation (Hill CDC) works in partnership with residents and stakeholders to create, promote, and implement strategies and programs that connect plans, policies, and people to drive compelling community development opportunities in the Greater Hill District.
- McKees Rocks Community Development Corporation (MRCDC): Revitalization is the focus of MRCDC. They work within the Sto-Rox community to foster inclusive and equitable growth, generational wealth building, affordable housing, commercial development, and creativity.
- Northside Leadership Conference: The Northside Leadership Conference offers business development for existing and prospective Northside businesses through technical assistance, advocacy, networking, promotional events, and Main Street initiatives.
- North Side/Shore Chamber of Commerce (NS/SCC): A resource of services that help to promote, maintain, and enhance business activities on the Northside through events, programming, and networking activities.
- Pittsburgh Hispanic Development Corporation: The Pittsburgh Hispanic Development Corporation (PHDC) is a community development corporation with no geographic boundaries, focusing on racial equity in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. We are dedicated to improving the lives of Hispanics in the region, increasing the Hispanic population, supporting existing and new Hispanic businesses, and increasing Hispanic investment in the region.
- Riverside Center for Innovation (RCI): A full-service small business incubator for anyone looking to start, sustain or grow their business.
- University of Pittsburgh Small Business Development Center (SBDC): Part of the Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence, the Pitt SBDC is a resource for small business owners that provides consulting, workshops, and other specialty business-building support at all stages of the business lifecycle.
- Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh (URA): Pittsburgh’s economic development agency, supporting the city’s economic development goals, which are designed to create a city of inclusive opportunity for residents, stakeholders, and communities.
- Wilkinsburg Community Development Corporation (WCDC): The WCDC helps businesses in Wilkinsburg succeed through small business workshops, mini-grants, and other types of support.
Get in Touch
3923 Perrysville Avenue,
Pittsburgh, PA 15214