Our community partners are hard at work in Allegheny County, helping small business owners get the support and resources they need. These partners include:
- Explore BGL: The Bloomfield Development Corporation, Bloomfield-Garfield Corporation, and Lawrenceville Corporation have joined together as Explore BGL to offer help collaboratively to small businesses and residents in their communities.
- Hilltop Alliance: A community and economic development coalition of eleven City neighborhoods in south Pittsburgh’s “Hilltop,” and Mt. Oliver Borough. The Hilltop Alliance serves the goals and priorities of neighborhood-specific, all-volunteer organizations to deliver programs and projects, including: Business District Growth Programs (Allentown & Mt. Oliver), Vacant Property Recycling, Affordable Housing Preservation & Development (including home repair assistance), Tangled Title Assistance & Prevention, and Free Food Assistance.
- McKees Rocks Community Development Corporation (MRCDC): Revitalization is the focus of MRCDC. They work within the Sto-Rox community to foster inclusive and equitable growth, generational wealth building, affordable housing, commercial development, and creativity.
- Northside Leadership Conference: The Northside Leadership Conference offers business development for existing and prospective Northside businesses through technical assistance, advocacy, networking, promotional events, and Main Street initiatives.
- North Side/Shore Chamber of Commerce (NS/SCC): A resource of services that help to promote, maintain, and enhance business activities on the Northside through events, programming, and networking activities.
- Riverside Center for Innovation (RCI): A full-service small business incubator for anyone looking to start, sustain or grow their business.
- University of Pittsburgh Small Business Development Center (SBDC): Part of the Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence, the Pitt SBDC is a resource for small business owners that provides consulting, workshops, and other specialty business-building support at all stages of the business lifecycle.
- Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh (URA): Pittsburgh’s economic development agency, supporting the city’s economic development goals, which are designed to create a city of inclusive opportunity for residents, stakeholders, and communities.
- Wilkinsburg Community Development Corporation (WCDC): The WCDC helps businesses in Wilkinsburg succeed through small business workshops, mini-grants, and other types of support.
Get in Touch
3923 Perrysville Avenue,
Pittsburgh, PA 15214